• Complete training will be provided to the institutions’ personnel and will vary by user groups
• Training will also be imparted for carrying out operations based on the user roles. In addition to the role-based training, functional area heads/power users/supervisors will be provided with an overview of the related modules and their functionalities.
• The senior management staff and the doctors, too, will be provided with orientation training.
• Training for system administration for the proposed solution will be provided for at least 2 people.
• Also, separate IT training sessions will be conducted for the IT team, which will make them familiar with the system architecture, so that they can be the point of contact for the post go-live phase. If desired, some basic level of system administration can also be performed by the IT team to expose them to the current technology, and latest tools.
• The final training schedule for each of the end users will be arrived at during the project plan finalization after the system study; and any special requests will be discussed and entertained thereafter.